Jump to navigation Jump to search
David Bloor .
Here are the works of Bloor included in the bibliographic records of this encyclopedia:
- Bloor (1999): Bloor, David. (1999) Anti-Latour. Studies in History and Philosophy of Science 30 (1), 131-136.
- Barnes, Bloor, and Henry (1996): Barnes, Barry; Bloor, David and Henry, John. (1996) Scientific Knowledge: A Sociological Analysis. University of Chicago Press.
- Bloor (1984): Bloor, David. (1984) Scientific rationality: The sociological turn. Springer Netherlands.
- Barnes and Bloor (1982): Barnes, Barry and Bloor, David. (1982) Relativism, Rationalism and the Sociology of Knowledge. In Hollis and Lukes (Eds.) (1982), 21-47.
- Bloor (1976): Bloor, David. (1976) Knowledge and Social Imagery. Routledge and K. Paul.
To add a bibliographic record by this author, enter the citation key below:
Citation keys normally include author names followed by the publication year in brackets. E.g. Aristotle (1984), Einstein, Podolsky, Rosen (1935), Musgrave and Pigden (2016), Kuhn (1970a), Lakatos and Musgrave (Eds.) (1970). If a record with that citation key already exists, you will be sent to a form to edit that page.