Rachel Laudan .
Here are the works of Laudan included in the bibliographic records of this encyclopedia:
- Cohen and Laudan (Eds.) (1983): Cohen, Robert S. and Laudan, Rachel. (Eds.). (1983) Physics, Philosophy and Psychoanalysis. Springer.
- Donovan, Laudan, and Laudan (1986): Laudan, Larry; Laudan, Rachel and Donovan, Arthur. (1986) Testing Theories of Scientific Change. Synthese 193, 3-44.
- Donovan, Laudan, and Laudan (Eds.) (1988): Donovan, Arthur; Laudan, Larry and Laudan, Rachel. (Eds.). (1988) Scrutinizing Science: Empirical Studies of Scientific Change. Kluwer Academic Publishers.
- Laudan and Laudan (1989): Laudan, Larry and Laudan, Rachel. (1989) Dominance and the Disunity-of-Method: Solving the Problems of Innovation and Consensus. Philosophy of Science 56 (2), 221-237.
- Laudan, Laudan, and Donovan (1988): Laudan, Rachel; Laudan, Larry and Donovan, Arthur. (1988) Testing Theories of Scientific Change. In Donovan, Laudan, and Laudan (Eds.) (1988), 3-44.
To add a bibliographic record by this author, enter the citation key below:
Citation keys normally include author names followed by the publication year in brackets. E.g. Aristotle (1984), Einstein, Podolsky, Rosen (1935), Musgrave and Pigden (2016), Kuhn (1970a), Lakatos and Musgrave (Eds.) (1970). If a record with that citation key already exists, you will be sent to a form to edit that page.