Ronald Giere .
Here are the works of Giere included in the bibliographic records of this encyclopedia:
- Giere (2002): Giere, Ronald. (2002) Scientific Cognition as Distributed Cognition. In Carruthers, Stitch, and Siegal (Eds.) (2002), 285-299.
- Giere (2012): Giere, Ronald. (2012) History and Philosophy of Science: Thirty Five Years Later. In Mauskopf and Schmaltz (Eds.) (2012), 59-66.
- Giere (Ed.) (1992): Giere, Ronald. (Ed.). (1992) Cognitive Models of Science. University of Minnesota Press.
- Giere and Moffatt (2003): Giere, Ronald and Moffatt, Barton. (2003) Distributed Cognition: Where the Cognitive and the Social Merge. Social Studies of Science 22 (2), 301-310.
- Giere and Westfall (Eds.) (1973): Giere, Ronald and Westfall, Richard. (Eds.). (1973) Foundations of Scientific Method: The Nineteenth Century. Indiana University Press.
To add a bibliographic record by this author, enter the citation key below:
Citation keys normally include author names followed by the publication year in brackets. E.g. Aristotle (1984), Einstein, Podolsky, Rosen (1935), Musgrave and Pigden (2016), Kuhn (1970a), Lakatos and Musgrave (Eds.) (1970). If a record with that citation key already exists, you will be sent to a form to edit that page.