Sinan Karamehmetoglu is a Canadian-Turkish scientonomist.
Here are all the questions formulated by Karamehmetoglu:
- Mechanism of Error Rejection: When epistemic agent discover that a theory was accepted erroneously, they often reject the theory; the theory rejection theorem suggests that those propositions are replaced by something. What are they replaced by?
- Necessary Questions: Are there questions that are necessarily part of any mosaic? Should there be a minimum number of accepted questions in an epistemic community in order for that community to experience scientific change?
- Normative Effects of Scientonomy: What are the normative effects of scientonomy on the process of scientific change?
- Philosophy of Science - Scientific Progress: Can scientonomy as a descriptive empirical science of science be applied to solve the problem of scientific progress/relativism?
- Possibility of Scientonomy - Preconditions: Under which conditions do the patterns of scientific change emerge and hold?
There are no bibliographic records for this author.
To add a bibliographic record by this author, enter the citation key below:
Citation keys normally include author names followed by the publication year in brackets. E.g. Aristotle (1984), Einstein, Podolsky, Rosen (1935), Musgrave and Pigden (2016), Kuhn (1970a), Lakatos and Musgrave (Eds.) (1970). If a record with that citation key already exists, you will be sent to a form to edit that page.