Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sanghoon Oh is a Canadian scientonomist notable for his work on element decay.
Here are all the modifications suggested by Oh:
- Sciento-2021-0005: Accept that the phenomenon of element decay exists as a non-scientonomic phenomenon. The modification was suggested to Scientonomy community by Sanghoon Oh on 1 August 2021.1 The modification is currently being evaluated; a verdict is pending.
The following table contains all the theories formulated by Oh:
|Element Decay Exists||Descriptive||There is such a thing as element decay.||2021|
|Theory Decay Exists||Descriptive||There is such a thing as theory decay.||2021|
|Theory Decay Is a Subtype of Element Decay (Oh-2021)||Descriptive||Theory Decay is a subtype of Element Decay, i.e. element decay is a supertype of theory decay.||2021|
Here are all the questions formulated by Oh:
- Element Decay: What is element decay? How should it be defined?
- Existence of Element Decay: Does element decay exist?
- Existence of Theory Decay: Does theory decay exist?
- Subtypes of Element Decay: What are the subtypes of element decay?
- Supertypes of Theory Decay: What are the supertypes of theory decay?
- Theory Decay: What is theory decay? How should it be defined?
Here are the works of Oh included in the bibliographic records of this encyclopedia:
- Oh (2021): Oh, Sanghoon. (2021) Element Decay. Scientonomy 4, 41-58. Retrieved from https://scientojournal.com/index.php/scientonomy/article/view/37122.
To add a bibliographic record by this author, enter the citation key below:
Citation keys normally include author names followed by the publication year in brackets. E.g. Aristotle (1984), Einstein, Podolsky, Rosen (1935), Musgrave and Pigden (2016), Kuhn (1970a), Lakatos and Musgrave (Eds.) (1970). If a record with that citation key already exists, you will be sent to a form to edit that page.
- ^ Oh, Sanghoon. (2021) Element Decay. Scientonomy 4, 41-58. Retrieved from https://scientojournal.com/index.php/scientonomy/article/view/37122.